FRAM Racing Oil Filters are manufactured with a heavy-duty steel body to resist high pressure surges and external impact.
- Low-restriction racing media designed for high oil flow
- Spiral-shaped center tube to provide protection against collapse
- Heavy gauge steel tapping plate to withstand high pressure flexing
- Screen-over bypass valve to provide additional protection against larger contaminants
- Relief valve developed uniquely for high oil flow racing conditions
- Nominal Micron Rating: 18
- Recommended Maximum Operating Presure: 200 PSI
- Recommended Maximum Flow: 10 GPM
- Product Height: 5.75"
- Product I.D.: 13/16-16 Th'd
- Product O.D.: 3.69"
- Relief Valve Setting: 22 PSI
- Anti-Drain Valve: Yes
- Gasket I.D.: 3.06"
- Gasket O.D.: 3.45"
- Gasket Thickness: .34"
- Gasket Location: Outboard